Lullaby Princess

Monday, April 10, 2006

Time

It's amazing how fast time flies by. It feels like just yesterday that I arrived here is Massachusettes and started college. Now the semester is almost over and exams are looming. Soon, I will be in Seattle with Aaron and Alison. I can't wait to see them and catch up. After my vacation with my friends on the West Coast, I will finally be returning Oakdale for the rest of the summer. I can't wait to finally go home. I wonder how everyone is. Has anyone changed? I'm sure my grandmother is still my grandmother. That's one thing I know will never change! Luke's having a hard time, I hope I can help him in any way he needs me. Aunt Lily's pregnant and I'm so excited about my newest cousin! I wonder if the baby is a boy or girl. Mike and Katie have finally set a date! The wedding is set for June. I'm so happy for Aunt Katie, I hope I will be able to attend the ceremony! I know it will be beautiful. I hear that my grandmother's new book, Oakdale Confidential, is causing quite the stir. I can't wait to read it and find out who wrote it! Sounds juicy!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Aaron Snyder said…

    Luce! I've got some good news. I talked to Emma and she said that Aunt Meg has been cleared. Ya know why?! Cuz Dusty's been found!

    Now...comes the touchy part. It turns out that Ali's sister Emily had him all along. Long story. But anyways, please keep Susan and Ali in your prayers. They need all the help they can get right now.

    Ali is just torn up about it all.

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Kim from Vegas said…

    Lucy - how are you coping with what happened to your Dad?

    I think you should come back to Oakdale and see Dusty - just to let him know you hope he's ok. It would distract him from his hatred towards Emily.

    Yes, what Emily did to him was horrible. But, I really do think she was *NOT* in her right mind and she should be getting psychiatric help - not going to prison.

    And, you should meet your little brother, John Dustin. :)

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Alison Stewart said…

    luce,
    Isn't it about time for our roadtrip???? I heard you are returning to oakdale...i hope thigs go well...say hi to my mom and sister for me if you can
    call me
    ali

     

Post a Comment

<< Home