Lullaby Princess

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Summer Plans

So, since there is only a little over a month left of school, I've been thinking about what I'm going to do this summer. I already have my road trip planned with Alison and Aaron in May after exams, but what about the rest of the summer? What I'm trying to get at is that I think I want to go home to Oakdale this summer. Dusty's death has really taken a toll on me and I've realized that I can't take anything for granted. It's been so long since I've seen my family. I haven't seen them, except my mom, since I left for Williams. I haven't seen Daddy since he went away to prison. I hope he's ok and knows that, no matter what he's done, that I still, and always will, love him. I miss Aunt Lily, Uncle Holden, and Luke, Faith, and Natalie. I could even baby sit the girls this summer. With Aunt Lily being pregnant, I know she'll need the rest and I'd love to spend time with my little cousins. Luke could definitely use someone around. This Jade girl seems very suspicious, I hope he keeps his guard up around her. And I miss my grandmother so very much. She's my hero and I want to be there for her since I couldn't while she was going through her surgery. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her and I want to spend as much time as I can with her. Finally, maybe being in Oakdale for the summer will help me say goodbye to Dusty. I miss him so much is hurts. I just hope they find him and maybe we can pick up where we left off. A girl can dream, right?

3 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger lucie said…

    Lucy...

    My dear Lucy you have no idea how much I'm dreaming of the day you'll be back in Oakdale.

    I really wish that you could reconnect with the love of your life. He's not the same without you...

    Love

    Lucie

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Alison Stewart said…

    Lucy,
    You know it doesn't seem like all that long since we left town, but there has been so much happen. I didn't even realize it all until you were talking about your family. My fam went off the deep end as well. Can't wait to see you. Keep the faith about dusty
    luv
    ali

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Aaron Snyder said…

    Hey Luce...

    Don't get your hopes up, but I just received word from Holden's sister, Meg that today, Jennifer received a picture of Dusty holding up the current day's newspaper with a note supposedly from Dusty that said not to give up hope and that he's still alive.

    But Luce, I'm warning you. Don't get your hopes up!! As I'm sure you know, Oakdale always has a way of playing games with your head.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home