Lullaby Princess

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Life and Family


I have a lot to get off my chest, so I guess I'll post twice today. Dusty's death has really hit me hard and it's made me think alot lately about what I want to do with my life and re-evaluate what's important to me. Family comes number one for me. I miss them so much. Seeing my mother here in Massachusettes has been great. I've really missed her since I've been away. Even though he's done so many horrible things, I deeply miss my father. I love him so much and I know he loves me more than anything. I just wish I could see him. I'll never take my family for granted, they mean too much to me. I hope they know that. I don't know what I'd do if I lost them too.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Aaron Snyder said…

    Luce..

    My prayers are definitely with you. I think Ali's even gonna try and call you later tonight.

    Love from Seattle,
    Aaron

     

Post a Comment

<< Home