Lullaby Princess

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Poor Katie


I feel so horrible for my aunt Katie. She called today to check up on me and she told me that Mike had to go to Europe for a couple weeks to help his brother, Mark, with a construction project in Latvia. They are in the middle of planning their long overdue wedding and now Katie has to plan it alone? I feel really bad for her. She loves Mike sooooo much, I know she's going to miss him terribly. I only hope that the weeks pass by fast, so that Katie won't be too lonely without the love of her life. She's been burned by former loves, and Mike is a dream come true for her. I know they'll be very happy together. I hope Katie gets the wedding of her dreams, she definitely deserves it.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Alison Stewart said…

    Lucy,
    I know that we both know how it feels to be burned by love, so I also wish Katie the best of luck. Aaron sends his best.
    Luv Ya
    Ali

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Alison Stewart said…

    so you also think this kristina stenbeck girl is a fruad?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home