Lullaby Princess

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Paul Ryan


I guess this is old news, but I've been thinking about Paul's suicide lately. It just seems so weird. A long time ago, I had a huge crush on Paul, and I thought we should be together. And now he's killed himself. I guess I just never thought that would be something Paul would do. All I know is what Grandmother has told me. He kept my little brother away from his mother and it almost ruined Jennifer's life. But, all this just doesn't add up. It doesn't explain why would Paul just go and kill himself. It seems to me he would try and do anything to get back in Jen's good graces. It doesn't make any sense. Not to mention, I was told that no body was found. How can the Oakdale PD say Paul committed suicide when there is no body?! Shouldn't Lieutenant Munson know better than to close a case when there isn't a body? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time someone was presumed dead in Oakdale only to show up alive and well. In fact, it's happened to Paul once before! Then again, this is the same Lieutenant Munson who chased Alison, Aaron, and I all over the country trying to arrest Aaron for a crime his own son, Will Munson, committed.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger lucie said…

    Lucy,

    You're so a sweet lady... you're always thinking about others...

    I think you're right... they should try to find a body...before saying that a person is dead...

    Lucie

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Alison Stewart said…

    Luce,
    As always it is great to hear from you. Ever since i threatened that restraining order the two wackos have kept their distance, which is great news. Is school still going well?
    I agree on the Paul thing, my sister is really worried that he might still be alive. You would think that Hal would know better, but he hates paul so much, i think it is just wishful thinking on his part.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Alison Stewart said…

    Lucy,
    You are the best. Good to hear things are going well at school. stay in touch. We need to start planning our road trip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home