Lullaby Princess

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Long Lost Relatives

It's amazing how many long lost relatives just appear in Oakdale. Recently, my aunt Katie and her financée, Mike, welcomed Mike's never before mentioned cousin, Nick, to Oakdale. He even replaced Jack at the Oakdale PD. And now, Rose's daughter has arrived in Oakdale. Nobody even knew Rose had a daughter! Why are we even surprised anymore when strange people show up claiming to be our relatives? It only happens all the time! And where do these people come from?!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Alison Stewart said…

    Very true Lucy. Of course I'm sure people thought that of us once upon a time. But thats ok, we brought that town to life. This Jade person is just so boring. and her story is still questionable.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Lucy Montgomery said…

    Even if they never saw us, at least in the back of their minds, people knew we existed. I know Mike has a brother, but I didn't know he had a cousin he grew up with and he never mentioned him. Same for Jade, I never knew Rose had a daughter, but I agree with you, she seems a little suspicious.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger lucie said…

    I don't know for you two Alison and Lucy but I just don't care about these two new people in Oakdale.

    Just an opinion....

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Alison Stewart said…

    Nick is not so bad, i just think people don't like him because he is new and took Jack's job. But Jade is just plain out fishy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home